- Windows 10
- Windows 8 and 8.1
- Windows 7
- Windows Vista
- Windows Server 2016
- Windows Server 2012 and 2012 R2
- Windows Server 2008 and 2008 R2
15-day trial, only 1 virtual serial port can be redirected.
Release Date: 06/12/2019
Total Size: 12 MB
w Legacy versions of Serial Port Redirector are no longer supported. We highly recommend you to upgrade to the current version.
- Displaying port friendly name in Device Manager fixed. - Ports list refreshing issue fixed. - Working with unplugged/replugged physical server ports fixed. - SDK setup issue fixed.Read more...
- Monthly licensing has been added. - License key applying without ports disabling has been implemented. - Issues with port state notification and SSL settings have been fixed.Read more...
- Driver issues on Windows 10 fixed. - SSL support improved in SDK.
- Caching data for client ports implemented. - Allow to edit some properties of opened ports. - SSL settings enhanced. - User Interface improved and polished. - Command-line utility functionality improved. - Add/Remove firewall settings during installation/uninstallation fixed.Read more...
- ASCII telnet mode for client port has been added. - Windows 10 support has been improved. - Serial ports enumeration has been fixed.Read more...
- A lot of small bugs have been fixed.
- Compatibility with Windows 10 was added. - A lot of minor bugs were fixed. - Drivers are now digitally signed by WHQL.Read more...
- SPR can now use virtual ports created by other FabulaTech products as server physical ports. - Compatibility with Windows 2000 Server fixed. - Auto Update Utility fixed. - Some installation issues fixed (repair mode).Read more...
- Bug with checking Trusted Certificate Authority for client port fixed.
- Developer API components digitally signed, - OpenSSL library conflict resolved.
For any questions regarding the installation, program configuration or usage, please visit Technical Support section.
If you are upgrading the licensed Serial Port Redirector and a license was purchased more than a year ago, keep in mind that our software has limited Update Subscription period.Get Support
Request extended Trial
We understand that sometimes limited Free Trial time isn't enough for thorough evaluation of software usefulness and functionality. Complete the short form and our sales managers will consider your case and send you extended trial key.Request